Help Tennessee Say Yes to Amendment 1
10 Things Your Church Can Do:
1. Schedule a five minute presentation to show the Restore Life Video
2. Invite a Yes on 1 speaker to address your congregation.
3. Receive an offering to help with media buys and campaign materials.
4. Designate a budget gift to help blanket Tennessee with Yes on 1 yard signs.
5. Purchase Yes on 1 buttons and t-shirts for your congregation. To purchase a button click here.
6. Encourage members to contact the campaign regarding individual contributions. Click here to donate today.
7. Urge members to Vote Yes on Amendment 1 on at least the Sunday before early starts (October 12th) and the Sunday before Election Day (Nov. 2nd) Contact the campaign office for bulletin inserts and palm cards or get them here.
8. During early voting through Election Day, include reminders about Amendment 1 through bulletin blurbs or email . Check out our sample announcements.
9. Conduct voter registration or registration update efforts.
10. Copy and share this information with leaders of other churches.
Sign up with Yes on 1 today to get started promoting Amendment 1 in your church.